Wyrm Rhyme Saga
- You are wrapping up your apprenticeship with one of Reykholt’s major craftsmen. In addition to learning a valuable craft, your master has colored your perception of the world. The benefits of your apprenticeship are as follows.
- Bregan Kynes (Gregarious Smelter): You get a free skill point in Profession(Smelter). Additionally, you gain a +1 Trait bonus to your diplomacy skill.
- Dakkon War-Anvil (Sour Smith): You get a +1 Trait Bonus in Craft(Weapons) and Sense Motive. Sense Motive becomes a class skill for you.
- Bjorn (Proud Brewmaster and Healer): You get a +1 Trait Bonus in Craft(Alchemy) and Heal. Heal becomes a class skill for you.
- Child of the Jarl
- You were born shortly after the founding of Reykholt and your mother died shortly afterwards. Your father is now urging you to head South to the Ironbound Isles. However, you don’t see the honor in fleeing to this “safe haven”. You want to stay in Icemark, help your people and make a name for yourself. You may even dream of slaying the Linnorm and becoming King. You begin play with an heirloom weapon of your choice.
- Varisian Waif
- You are the younger sibling to Ticaria Vishki. You were just a child when you arrived with your sister, though she has never told you what happened to your parents. Ticaria taught you many of the ways of the your people. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Sleight of Hand and Bluff skills.
- Spiritual Seeker
- There seems to be a particular concentration of mystical places near Reykholt and you are here as part of a spiritual journey. Is it the beginning or the end? Only time will tell. Your resolve to complete your quest has given you a +1 trait bonus to Will Saves.
- You are a merchant or traveller from the South, but something happened and you found yourself trapped in Reykholt as the world froze around you. The benefits you receive depend on why you are trapped.
- Trapped by Circumstance: You have a small ship (or a couple wagons) that are badly damaged. You were not able to get them repaired before Winter set in. Surviving the Winter has consumed most of your money and now you need to earn some coin to repair your vessel and get out of here. Another Winter like this one and you might go mad.
- Trapped by Your Soul: You didn’t intend to stay but you found yourself strangely attracted to the raw beauty of this land, or perhaps the rugged beauty and simple life of one of its inhabitants. The cold air has invigorated you with new life, giving you a +1 Trait bonus to Fortitude saves.